Las Vegas rental homes marketed with professional photography gain more exposure and rent faster. There are only a few seconds to grab a potential Renter’s attention online. Professional photos rent Las Vegas homes faster – don’t miss that window of opportunity.
Have you ever viewed an ad for a rental property and were immediately turned off because of the awful, quickly shot, low-quality pictures? The majority of rental advertising photos online were obviously taken with a cell phone, usually at weird angles, in poorly lit rooms, or of awkward things (toilet seat up, anyone?).
In addition, an online ad is usually the first time a prospective Tenant is introduced to a home, so it’s logical to make a good impression.
Taking time and putting a little effort into the advertising pictures will help accomplish that goal. Professional photos rent Las Vegas homes faster.
Example of a professionally edited photo:
- Do you notice the sky is blue with no clouds?
- Do you notice the driveway is completely clean?
- Do you notice the grass is a vibrant green with solid color tones?
This professionally advertising photo should entice prospective renters to schedule an appointment to view the rental home and apply.
There are only a few seconds to grab a potential Renter’s attention online. Don't miss that window of opportunity.
Can you guess which 2 advertising photos are professional???
Professional Advertising Photo Tips:
- Replace any burned out light bulbs in fixtures and lamps.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways
- Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all the clutter such as cans, garden tools, pool toys, etc
- Clean the driveways, sidewalks and patios
- Prepare the lawn by trimming the grass, taking out died plants and watering the plants
- If you have a pool, remove the pool sweep, pool cleaning equipment and any pool toys.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs
- Turn on all interior lights and keep them on during the shooting session
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
- Remove all the exposed items such as cables, newspapers, kid toys, personal photos, religion symbols, etc
- Dust and vacuum all the rooms
- Don’t leave any dirty dishes in the sink
- Move all the trash cans
- Clear off the counter-tops
- Windows, glass doors and mirrors should be cleaned
- Open the blinds, shades and curtains if there have good views of the neighborhood
- Fresh flowers can be used to decorate some rooms and fresh fruits to stage the kitchen
- Throw rugs and runners in entryways, kitchens, and bathrooms should be removed.
Twilight Advertising Photos
Twilight. It is the most beautiful time of day which helps the property stand out from the crowd. Showing renters the landscaping lighting with a pool or spa sets the mood and makes that house into their home.
As a residential property manager Rice Real Estate incorporates twilight photos into our marketing and advertising. It can definitly add an element of pizazz to a rental listing and help rent a house faster! This is especially true when a home has a gorgeous view of the Las Vegas Strip.
So we know professional photos rent homes faster. What about 3D tours?
To gain more exposure on Zillow consider using a 3D tour. It’s a simple tool that can give your listings a powerful boost. Listings with a 3D Home tour got, on average, 37% more views than listings without. (Yes, really.)
Zillow 3D Tour
Say Hello to Rice Real Estate
100% rent collection during the pandemic & we have *never* evicted a Tenant screened by us.