Lease Renewals

Happy Tenants Renew Lease

We love our residents and we work hard to provide you with a fantastic home and great service, so that when it comes time to renew your lease, it’s a simple decision. This page will provide you with all the information you need to move easily through the renewals process.

Renewal offers are sent approximately 60 days prior to the lease expiration date. Renewal offers are sent by email and mail. The lease renewal process is simple. Sign and return the lease extension form and you’re all set!

The lease extension form can be uploaded via the Resident Center or mailed directly to our office: Rice Real Estate 8275 S. Eastern Ave #200-280 Las Vegas, NV 89123.


Common Lease Renewal Questions

General Questions

 We work hard to price our homes as fairly and affordably as possible. Rental rates take into consideration all aspects of the home, the market, and comparative rates of similar homes within a radius surrounding the home using the most current available data. Rest assured that even if the rent increases on your home, it is fairly-priced and likely even slightly below full market value. 

To add a roommate to your lease, click here and complete the form. After you complete the form you’ll receive an application for your roommate to complete and return, along with a copy of photo ID. The primary occupant will need to log into their Resident Center account and pay the fee for each additional application. An administrative fee will apply. All current lease holders and roommates must sign the roommate addition form which will be provided to you.

To request that a roommate be removed from your lease, click here and complete the form. All current lease holders and roommates being released must sign the roommate release form which will be provided to you. 

Not Interested in Renewing the Lease?

If your not interested in renewing your lease, unless otherwise stated in your lease, you are required to give 30 days notice if you intend to end your lease. You can give your notice by filling out our Notice to Vacate form here.