As a Summerlin property management company we enjoy sharing what we know about Summerlin. We understand the benefits of being a landlord in Summerlin and we can help you secure quality tenants at an attractive rent rate. With an office nearby we manage many homes in Summerlin, including luxury rentals in Red Rock County Club.
The monthly management fee for full service property management is 8%. Our full service property management includes: showing of property, tenant screening, executing leases, lease renewals, collecting rents, scheduling of interior/exterior property inspections, distribution of rents (including payments to vendors of any maintenance costs), coordinating move-in/move-out processes, facilitating tenant communication and owner communication, monthly financial statements, etc. Review our full list of services here.
Summerlin Rental Manager
Our strongest work must take place with the screening process. Securing great tenants is in everyone’s best interest.
Using our proprietary resident screening process (and proprietary scoring card) we analyze income, credit worthiness, debt to income ratio, rent payment history, cash reserves of monthly rent, employment history, background/eviction check and other factors that indicate the likelihood the tenant will perform according to his/her obligations under the lease.
Screening Summerlin Renters
Our resident screening data includes insight from our proprietary records along with an applicant’s eviction records, address history, criminal records, identity fraud and credit data.
The key to a comprehensive evaluation of risk is a thorough evaluation of the resident, property and portfolio. Unlike rules or judgment-based tools or methodologies, our statistically validated scoring model and analytical tools give our team a forward-looking view of many key risk factors.
Our goal is to always place residents who will pay on time and honor their lease obligations.
Investing in Summerlin
Summerlin is an affluent master-planned community in the Las Vegas Valley of Southern Nevada. It lies at the edge of the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. The community is currently home to nearly 100,000 residents who enjoy an unparalleled list of amenities. Visit Summerlin’s city website to learn more about the area, services, jobs, and opportunities.
See & Do in Summerlin
- Red Rock Canyon: just to the west of Summerlin, Red Rock Canyon is a place to bike, hike, picnic, enjoy a horseback ride, take on world-class climbing, or simply enjoy a drive on the 13-mile scenic drive (if time permits).
- Downtown Summerlin: A vibrant walkable urban center in the heart of community, Summerlin’s most active urban destination is waiting to be explored. A diverse, world-class and homegrown mix of shops, restaurants, indoor and outdoor venues and events, including the Las Vegas Ballpark® and City National Arena, home to the Golden Knights practice facility.
- Tivoli Village The premier Las Vegas lifestyle destination, Tivoli Village features carefully curated retailers, services, dining options and is home to several high-end office tenants.
- Bear’s Best Golf Bear’s Best Las Vegas is a unique golf course made up of 18 holes hand selected by Jack Nicklaus from his 270 designs worldwide. This high-end course includes manicured bent grass greens, challenging designs, and immaculate fairway/tee complexes.
Unique Eats in Summerlin
- Al Sillito Posto: Al Solito Posto serves refined Italian classics and crafted cocktails in a polished but comfortable neighborhood setting.
- Echo & Rig: Sam Marvin introduces a pioneering new concept which will transform the long-held theories behind the steakhouse formula while simultaneously reintroducing the neighborhood butcher shop.
- Honey Salt: Honey Salt is a restaurant devoted to family, friends and community. They offer a farm-to-table inspired menu that balances the reality of living in the desert with the amazing ingredients regionally available for those willing to look a little harder.
Stay in Summerlin
- The Red Rock Resort: Unparalleled Luxury. With an unrivaled aesthetic and attention-to-detail apparent at every turn, Red Rock offers a refined resort experience—all amongst Las Vegas’ most striking setting.
- Suncoast Hotel & Casino: Suncoast Hotel & Casino is located in Summerlin and offers exclusive restaurants, fun gaming, deluxe accommodations, bowling, movie theaters, bingo and much more. It is “Las Vegas as it used to be” in the Suncoast’s beautiful 500-seat showroom, a throwback to the showrooms of splendor that made Las Vegas famous.
- J.W. Marriott: Immerse yourself in comfort and luxury at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, their upscale Mediterranean-style hotel in Summerlin, Las Vegas. Located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and Red Rock Canyon, their peaceful retreat is close to the action but worlds away from the hustle and bustle.
Private Schools in Summerlin
Our Commitment to Summerlin Property Management
Rice Real Estate is a full service Summerlin Property Management company offering the best full service property management. Rice Real Estate is committed to connecting responsible property owners with quality residents to ensure a stress-free experience. Rice Real Estate specializes in residential property management of unfurnished homes in Las Vegas and Henderson. We are a full-service, locally owned and operated Summerlin Property management company.
Rice Real Estate is highly selective when it comes to new Summerlin Property Management partnerships, adding only a few properties each year in order to provide the highest level of attention to each one. Our team is fully committed to safeguarding our client’s property and bottom line at all times. To confirm we will manage your property call 702-551.9592 ext1.
Say Hello to Rice Real Estate
100% rent collection during the pandemic & we have *never* evicted a Tenant screened by us.