Fees for residential Las Vegas Property Management services average 8% of the gross monthly rent collected. In addition, a $350 leasing fee is common along with a $300-500 MLS referral fee.
Investment property ownership is rewarding but maintenance and tenant management can be a challenge to navigate. It’s time to turn your rental property over to a trustworthy, experienced partner like Rice Real Estate & Property Management. We give our clients peace of mind because we never stop working to protect your investment. Our team has over 30 years of property management experience and we strive to provide the best service possible, maximize profits and properly maintain the property for long term success. Read more about our company culture here.
Full Property Management = 8% of Gross Monthly Rent Collected
PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDED
- Professional advertising photos
- Market analysis for strategic rent rate
- Advertising on main rental sites
- Advertising to 14,000+ local agents
- Property Showings
- Detailed Online Application
- Credit & Background & Eviction Checks
- Proprietary Scoring Card for Tenant Screening
- Professional Pet Screening
- Tenant Selection
- Lease Preparation and Signing
- Move-in Condition Report
- 300+ dated & time-stamped move-in photos
- Collection of security deposit & 1st month’s rent
- Utility set-up with Tenants (electric, gas, water)
- Online rent collection
- Detailed Tenant Statements
- Access to Online Tenant Portal
- HOA communication
- Serve and send Tenant notices
- Lease renewals
- Lease Enforcement
- Proprietary Tenant Handbook
- Tenant Communication to answer questions
- Notes kept on all tenants and properties
- Processing of security deposit transmittal
MAINTENANCE SERVICES INCLUDED
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues with tenants
- Assign work orders to vendors
- Turnover make-ready coordination
- Coordinate maintenance inspections
- 24/7 emergency maintenance service
- Keep quality working relationships with vendors
- Coordination with insurance when necessary
- Work order and invoice records for all work
ACCOUNTING SERVICES INCLUDED
- Holding reserve funds for emergencies
- Payment of maintenance invoices for property
- Owner payments via direct deposit by the 10th
- Monthly accounting and financial reporting
- Yearly accounting and financial reporting
- Detailed owner statements
- 1099-MISC submittal for property owners
- 1099-NEC submittal for vendors
- Payment of recurring bills for property
- and non-recurring bills for property
Rice Real Estate & Property Management
We are selective when it comes to new partnerships, adding only a few properties each year in order to provide the highest level of attention to each one. Our company voice reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves and we deliver these high standards to you with quality property management. Our team is driven to safeguard our client’s property and bottom line at all times.
We pride ourselves on getting our properties rented quickly by directly advertising to 11,000+ local agents and syndicating to the main online rental networks like Realtor.com and Rent.com. Our average days on market is between 7-14 days.
Using our proprietary application scoring card we carefully screen rental applicants for credit worthiness, debt to income ratio, their long-term ability to pay rent, cash reserves of monthly rent and background/eviction history. We have never had to evict a Tenant we screened and placed into a managed rental property. View our proprietary scoring card here.
Tenants can pay rent online using an encrypted and securely transmitted payment platform. Pay rent online. Your rent proceeds are deposited directly to your bank account each month.
When tenants are facing maintenance problems we handle repairs efficiently and timely. We coordinate repairs with vendors, process all associated billing, and document the expense for you
Sign into your online account at any time to review your latest financials. We also generate and email detailed monthly and yearly accounting and financial reporting.
Ready for a free virtual market analysis?
- Learn the Rental & Sales Value of Your Property.
- Find Out How We Can Best Serve You With Our Property Management Services
- Determine Whether Your Home Fits Our Management Portfolio