Rice Real Estate is the perfect choice for your Las Vegas property management company. We manage hundreds of houses throughout Las Vegas and understand the nuances between neighborhoods and what it takes for a property owner to be successful in each one. We solely manage detached single-family residences and only add a few new properties to our portfolio each year in order to provide the highest level of attention to each one. As a Las Vegas property management company we also feel invested in our community and enjoy sharing what we know about our city.
ABOUT LAS VEGAS
Las Vegas (Spanish for “The Meadows”) was founded as a city on May 15, 1905, when 110 acres of land were auctioned off by a railroad company. The completion of the San Pedro, Los Angeles & Salt Lake Railroad, linking Southern California with Salt Lake City, established Las Vegas as a railroad town. Over one hundred years later the city now bills itself as “The Entertainment Capital of the World” and is famous for its mega casino-hotels, fine dining, entertainment and nightlife. The primary drivers of the Las Vegas economy are tourism, hospitality, gaming and conventions, which in turn feed the retail and restaurant industries.
UNQIUE THINGS TO SEE & DO IN LAS VEGAS
- Seven Magic Mountains: Renowned Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone’s colorful large-scale, public artwork Seven Magic Mountains is an outdoor exhibition located in the desert of Las Vegas featuring seven, 30 to 35-feet high dayglow totems comprised of neon painted, locally-sourced boulders.
- The Neon Museum: The outdoor museum is dedicated to collecting, preserving, studying and exhibiting iconic Las Vegas signs for arts and cultural enrichment. Each sign in The Neon Museum’s collection offers a unique story about the personalities who created it, what inspired it, where and when it was made and the role it played in Las Vegas’ distinctive history.
- Clark County Wetlands Park: The Nature Preserve is a special area that is intended to protect habitat for wildlife. The heart of the Clark County Wetlands Park is the 210-acre Nature Preserve. With three distinct habitats and miles of paved and unpaved trails, visitors can escape both the city and the desert and become immersed in an oasis of tall trees and streams.
UNIQUE EATS IN LAS VEGAS
- Kabuto: Kabuto is a cultural experience. Most of their fresh fish is flown in from Japan daily and their wasabi is freshly grated minutes before you arrive for the best taste. Most of their fish is imported from Japan and which is carefully selected by the sushi chef for quality and seasonality. Kabuto is a hidden gem in Las Vegas and can be compared with Masa in New York City. If the Michelin guide was still rating restaurants in Nevada Kabuto would be in for 3 stars.
- Bootleggers: Established in 1973 Bootleggers offers world class Italian fare with old Vegas live entertainment. The restaurant setting is more of a vintage nightclub and has long been popular with Las Vegas locals and showroom performers.
- Craftsteaks: Located inside the MGM Craftsteak redefines the concept of a steakhouse by focusing on beef sourced from the world’s top ranchers and artisanal producers. Using only the finest ingredients sourced from small family farms and day-boat fisherman this famous steakhouse offers mainstays like Kobe beef but their specialties include salmon, lobster, and an ever changing list of farmer’s market vegetables.
UNIQUE HOTELS IN LAS VEGAS
- Resort World Las Vegas: As the newest casino on the strip Resort World is herald as the new luxury destination with Asian-inspired touches, progressive technology and world-class guest service. Resorts World Las Vegas offers globally inspired cuisine and mixology, star-studded residency performances, a curated collection of exclusive retail boutiques, and the most technologically advanced approach to gaming the Las Vegas Strip has ever seen.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a luxury resort and casino offering a decidedly different perspective from its commitment to integrating art into every experience to a world-renowned Restaurant Collection and distinct entertainment venues. Located in the heart of The Strip, its unique vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city.
- Circa: One of the newest hotels in Downtown Las Vegas the resort includes references to past and modern Las Vegas history. Circa has become known for its rooftop pool area Stadium Swim. Circa heavily focuses on sports betting and Stadium Swim includes six-tiered pool area with a 143-foot screen for sports viewing as well as a DJ booth and two swim-up bars.
PRIVATE AND MAGNET SCHOOLS IN LAS VEGAS
Our Commitment to Las Vegas Property Management
With more than 20 years of Las Vegas property management experience we understand the needs of our clients no matter where they are in the investment cycle. Whether you’re buying, selling, or looking for high-end property management, we can put our resources and experience to work and drive your profitability.
We know how to effectively manage everything your investment needs, whether it’s a simple repair or a complete remodel. Our team has managed many construction rehab projects. We’ll care for your property and make it better when the time comes.
Take a look at your property performance at any time. Simply sign into the online Owner portal to view your latest statements, inspection reports, and account notes. Our software system is Buildium. Call 702-551.9592 ext 1 or contact us. License B.1000740.LLC and PM.0164747.BKR.
Rice Real Estate
Rice Real Estate is highly selective when it comes to new Las Vegas Property Management partnerships, adding only a few properties each year in order to provide the highest level of attention to each one. Our team is fully committed to safeguarding our client’s property and bottom line at all times. To confirm we will manage your property call 702-551.9592 ext 1 or contact us.