Summerlin West Property Management
Investment Focused Property Managers
Rice Real Estate is a great choice for Summerlin Property Management. We understand the benefits of being a landlord in Summerlin and we can help you secure quality tenants at an attractive rent rate.
We started Rice Real Estate in 2010 with one goal: to provide reliable, high-quality and personalized management services to investors.
With an office nearby we manage many homes in Summerlin, including luxury rentals in Red Rock Country Club. As a Summerlin property manager, we also feel invested in the community and enjoy sharing what we know about Summerlin.
Summerlin is known as one of the best places to live and work in Las Vegas…which makes it a great city for investment rentals.
Keep reading to learn why! Rice Real Estate & Property Management manages 150 residential homes throughout Summerlin and the surrounding Las Vegas Valley. Learn more about us here.
Summerlin is an affluent master-planned community in the Las Vegas Valley of Southern Nevada. It lies at the edge of the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. The community is currently home to nearly 100,000 residents who enjoy an unparalleled list of amenities. Visit Summerlin’s city website to learn more about the area, services, jobs, and opportunities.
See & Do in Summerlin
- Red Rock Canyon: just to the west of Summerlin, is place to bike, hike, picnic, enjoy a horseback ride, take on world-class climbing, or simply enjoy a drive.
- Downtown Summerlin: A vibrant walkable urban center in the heart of community, Summerlin’s most active urban destination is waiting to be explored. A diverse, world-class and homegrown mix of shops, restaurants, indoor and outdoor venues and events, including the Las Vegas Ballpark® and City National Arena, home to the Golden Knights practice facility.
- Tivoli Village The premier Las Vegas lifestyle destination, Tivoli Village features carefully curated retailers, services, dining options and is home to several high-end office tenants.
- Bear’s Best Golf Bear’s Best Las Vegas is a unique golf course made up of 18 holes hand selected by Jack Nicklaus from his 270 designs worldwide. This high-end course includes manicured bent grass greens, challenging designs, and immaculate fairway/tee complexes.
Unique Eats in Summerlin
- Al Sillito Posto: Al Solito Posto serves refined Italian classics and crafted cocktails in a polished but comfortable neighborhood setting.
- Echo & Rig: Sam Marvin introduces a pioneering new concept which will transform the long-held theories behind the steakhouse formula while simultaneously reintroducing the neighborhood butcher shop.
- Honey Salt: Honey Salt is a restaurant devoted to family, friends and community. They offer a farm-to-table inspired menu that balances the reality of living in the desert with the amazing ingredients regionally available for those willing to look a little harder.
Stay in Summerlin
- The Red Rock Resort: Unparalleled Luxury. With an unrivaled aesthetic and attention-to-detail apparent at every turn, Red Rock offers a refined resort experience—all amongst Las Vegas’ most striking setting.
- Suncoast Hotel & Casino: Suncoast Hotel & Casino is located in Summerlin and offers exclusive restaurants, fun gaming, deluxe accommodations, bowling, movie theaters, bingo and much more. It is “Las Vegas as it used to be” in the Suncoast’s beautiful 500-seat showroom, a throwback to the showrooms of splendor that made Las Vegas famous.
- J.W. Marriott: Immerse yourself in comfort and luxury at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, their upscale Mediterranean-style hotel in Summerlin, Las Vegas. Located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and Red Rock Canyon, their peaceful retreat is close to the action but worlds away from the hustle and bustle.
Private Schools in Summerlin
Summerlin is known to have great private schools. Here are a few of the top schools in Summerlin West and Summerlin South.
Say Hello to Rice Real Estate
100% rent collection during the pandemic & we have *never* evicted a Tenant screened by us.