Since 2010 Rice Real Estate has been the preferred Henderson property manager for out of state investors. Your real estate investment properties are important to you which is something we genuinely appreciate. As rental owners ourselves, we know how much you have riding on the success of your investment property. Fortunately, we also know what it takes to develop and maintain a successful rental which makes us your perfect choice as your property manager. As a Henderson property management company we feel vested in the community and enjoy sharing what we know about Henderson.
Henderson is the 2nd largest city in Nevada (after Las Vegas) with an estimated population of 350,000 and over 103 square miles. The City of Henderson’s official slogan “Henderson-a Place to Call Home” reflects a community that enjoys small town values while benefiting from big city efficiencies. Over half a century ago during a visit to Southern Nevada, President John F. Kennedy predicted that the then fledgling City of Henderson was a “city of destiny.” Little could he have known just how accurate a prediction he was making.
Unique Things to See and Do in Henderson
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve: Nevada’s only scenic bird preserve is home to thousands of migratory waterfowl as well as numerous resident desert birds. There are nine ponds available for birding, surrounded by both paved and soft surfaces. The paved path is approximately 3/4 of a mile long and is accessible by wheelchair. The soft surfaces are mostly level and allow for easy walking.
- Historic Railroad Trail: The Historic Railroad Trail is an easy, dog-friendly hike along a former railroad grade. It provides panoramic views of Lake Mead, overlooking the Boulder Basin area. Fun Fact: This is the only remaining section of Hoover Dam Railroad system that is not highly disturbed or under water.
- Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens: Ethel M Chocolates’ breathtaking Botanical Cactus Garden is Nevada’s largest and one of the world’s most prolific collections of its kind. Based on the English landscape model of naturalistic design, the Ethel M Botanical Cactus Garden features three acres of drought-tolerant ornamental, cacti, and other succulents. The gardens, and the factory itself, are open to the public with no admission charge.
Unique Eats in Henderson
- CRAFTkitchen: If you want to rethink your typical Vegas breakfast buffet special, check out CRAFT for brunch. It prides itself on local, organic eats and offers loads of healthy options. Their specialties are house-made pastries, fresh takes on classic comfort foods and bottomless mimosas.
- The Stove: The chefs pride themselves on supporting local farmers, bakers, small vendors, supporting the local market to keep locals thriving! Their brunch caters to the 21-plus crowd. The dining room is set on the second story overlooking the Las Vegas Strip and Mountain Views from around the valley.
- Kitchen Table: The restaurant’s concept was inspired by Chef Javier’s mother, who believed the kitchen table was the heart and soul of the family. Chef Javier Chavez uses his extensive culinary experience and passion for food to put a spin on traditional breakfast items while creating dishes with bold flavors and exquisite presentation.
Places to Stay in Henderson
- Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino: With unparalleled accommodations, a striking European-inspired aesthetic, and incomparable amenities, Green Valley Ranch offers a refined off-the-Strip resort experience—all amongst one of Las Vegas’ most coveted and convenient locales.
- The M Resort Spa Casino: An off-strip luxury hotel offering panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip and the mountains through the resorts unique floor-to-ceiling windows. Dine on everything from prime steaks and seafood to Asian fusion and homemade pasta. M Resort Spa Casino offers an unrivaled off-strip experience, featuring a modern architectural design, state-of-the-art amenities and a luxury resort philosophy.
- The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Hotel: The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers a world of opportunities for recreation, exploration, and relaxation. The Westin is a full service, Four Diamond resort nestled on the shores of Lake Las Vegas just a few minutes outside of the Las Vegas Strip… a short drive from the energy of the Las Vegas Strip, but with an atmosphere of tranquility that feels a world away.