Your safety is our top priority. Please make sure that you and your loved ones are safe and secure in an emergency situation and contact local authorities and first responders when necessary before contacting us.
Every maintenance issue is important to us, but some maintenance issues are critical for us to address immediately. Maintenance issues are considered to be a maintenance emergency if the security or habitability of the home is compromised. We will address emergency maintenance requests as quickly as possible based on the severity of the issue. If there are immediate threats to your health or safety, please contact 911.
- Fire/Smoke/Gas – For emergencies causing immediate danger exit the home immediately and call 911.
- Gas Leak– If you smell gas, exit the home immediately and call 911 and Southwest Gas 877-860-6020.
- Electrical – If the outage is exclusive to your home, not the result of non-payment or an area outage, contact us.
- Plumbing/Water/Sewer – If there is flooding that cannot be stopped by the resident and is not caused by weather. For uncontrollable water or flooding, shut off water and call our preferred plumber On Time Plumbing at 702-502-0003 and follow his instructions. Water shut offs can be located behind toilets, under sinks, or outside for your water main. It is a good idea to familiarize yourself with these shut off locations in case you experience a plumbing emergency. Our Tenant Handbook offers additional information on water shut-off locations on page 9.
- HVAC – If the temperature indoors is above 85 degrees or below 55 degrees. Vegas Valley Air is our preferred HVAC vendor and Tenants have authority to contact them directly to expedite scheduling an appointment.
- Garage Door Damage – If the garage door cannot be opened either automatically or manually, and a vehicle is unable to be removed from garage. Please notify the police immediately then contact us
- Pool Fence or Pool Gate Damage – If there’s damage that prevents the pool fence or gate from functioning properly and keeping the pool area secure. Please notify the police immediately then contact us
- Unsafe Upstairs flooring – If flooring on the second floor is unstable or unsafe to walk on. Please notify the police immediately then contact us
In the case of an emergency, please follow the instructions above and call the necessary number(s). After you have called in your emergency, please follow up and submit an online maintenance request or call our office line 702-551-9592 extension 6 and leave a message. We want to be aware of all emergencies so we can best assist.
For all non-emergency maintenance, please submit a maintenance request on your online tenant portal
The following things are NOT emergencies, but will be addressed very quickly:
- Appliances – If an appliance stops working, it is not considered an emergency. We will work to get the unit repaired or replaced as soon as we can. Submit an online maintenance request and provide as many details as you can (size, make/model, pictures) to speed up the repair or replacement of the unit.
- Clogged Drain – Call the emergency plumber On Time Plumbing at 702-502-0003 and explain the situation. On Time Plumbing will help determine whether or not the clogged drain is an emergency. In some cases, sitting water is not considered an emergency if it can be controlled.