1) Your rent is lower than average and you expect it to stay that way.
2) You plan on moving in a few years.
3) You’re in a super-expensive housing market (like San Francisco or Honolulu).
4) You can get better-than-average returns from whatever you’re investing your cash into.
5) The house you would buy is a lot larger than what you would rent.
Las Vegas Homes Rent vs Buy
- No interest payment deductions.
- Your monthly rent may increase at any moment.
- Approval needed for any changes.
- No capitalization-Your money disappears forever.
- Renting is a temporary situation and is subject to 30-60 days termination.
- Great tax deductions for mortgage you pay.
- Mortgage payments could be fixed.
- Make changes without prior approval. Feel free to decorate any way you like!
- Capitalization on your property is like having a savings account with a high interest rate.
- Home Sweet Home…Make your new house a home and not just a temporary living situation.
Rice Real Estate is a residential real estate brokerage offering worry-free rental property management in Las Vegas, Green Valley Ranch, Seven Hills, Southern Highlands, Summerlin and Henderson, Nevada.
Our rental property management team provides not only professional management but also common sense and personalized service at competitive rates – the cornerstone of our long success in the business. Feel free to give us a call if you’re currently a renter and looking to purchase your own home. Or, if you want to rent a few more years we have rental properties available for you to preview. Each individual situation is different…please let us help you along the way: 702-574-1567.
Remember, Las Vegas Homes Rent vs Buy is a personal decision. Only you know what’s right for you! Read more at Realtor.com here.